Why not come out to play... and stay a while?
Welcome to Queensland’s Natural Playground.
While you are visiting the beautiful Mary Valley – you may like to stay just a little bit longer. Click on the MARY VALLEY COUNTRY button below for all the information on accommodation, places to see, eat and things to do. Come back again.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are heading north on the Bruce Highway – take exit 244 to the Mary Valley.
- Just 2 hours drive from Brisbane
- 30 minute drive from Noosa
- 15 minute drive from Kenilworth
- 25 minute drive from Gympie
The carnival’s main day is Saturday however it is supported by other activities across the weekend. Click for program .
- Arriving in Imbil from the North: On your right just before the bridge. Cnr Ballard & Kandanga-Imbil Roads (Entry from Ballard Rd)
- From the East & South: Mary Valley Showgrounds14 Edward St
- Driving through town to the West – On the Right next to Mary Valley Traders (93 Yabba Rd)
A small parking fee of $5 applies
- The Festival has an abundance of specialised food and drink market stalls with a huge variety to choose from. Imbil also has some great local eateries to try out as well as a Hotel.
This is a Dog Friendly Event. All dogs are welcome and must be on a lead at all times. Please be mindful that there shall be lots of people about, and possibly other dogs so if your pooch isn’t good in crowds it may not be the place for them.
The Carnival starts at 8am on Saturday 11th April 2020 – however there are other activities occurring across the weekend at Imbil village and throughout the Mary Valley. Check out the Mary Valley Country Website for all the information on what is happening locally – where to go – what to do and what to see.
Lots of games and activities are available for the children in the KIDS ZONE and throughout the event. This is a family friendly event.
Yes, there will be areas for visitors to sit and relax throughout the village – whether it be when watching the children enjoy the various activities, listening to the live entertainment, events or enjoying the scrumptious food on offer.
Yes – The Friendly Grocer Shop has an ATM and there will be mobile ATMs especially for the event.